Sunday, March 9, 2008

Passed my Exit Exam for Nursing School


I PASSED!! I PASSED MY EXIT EXAM!! With hardly any sleep I passed (micah sick all night, Aaron out of town)...you know you are tired when you put an answer down to assess the soft spot for a 3 year old to check for increase intracranial pressure!! I hit ok and then was like Crap and I FINALLY woke up enough to finish the test....I wish I could go to sleep but now it is off to Hogansville to start and FINISH our group presentation that is due this Tuesday the same day as my Neuro test that I have yet to read my notes on!! But I passesd and VERY BLESSED AND THANKFUL!! Here is a picture of what I have been looking at for the past 1 1/2 years....NOW I can burn it with my uniform!! All I have left is two test for the other class and when I graduate, the Nusing Boards....I am almost there!!



3 comments:

jlindsey said...

Yeah! Good for you! Soon you'll be finished & it'll all be yours, foever & ever!

Beth Norred said...

I dunno.... Now this means you will have papers that say you can work on people..??..## That might not be a good thing.. ;O) hahaha Love it. GREAT
AWESOME PICS.. PS. Ya know yall can fish at the dock anytime.. you know the way

Anonymous said...

congrats ! But i'm with Beth i see you coming I'm limping the other way ;D