Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter at the Prophett Lake











We had Easter at the Prophett lake. Each family brings a side dish and some eggs to hide. We had over 240 eggs to hide this year. We played ball, ate as a family, threw sticks and rocks in the lake, and SEARCHED FOR EGGS!! One of the questions Micah asked me this morning was how many pictures did I have to take of him and I said about 50 and he said "how abou 3," I just laughed!! The first picture is of Aaron and I tickling Micah, so we could get one more picutre out of him. The next picture is of my sister and her family and Micah just had to squeeze himself into that picture (but nooooo i couldn't get him to do a family picture with us!!). As you can see my son found the prize egg, but the funny part was when he found it he thought it was trash and tried to throw it away. And the last picture is of Micah's cousins Jake and Anna Grace. HAPPY EASTER!!

1 comment:

Paige said...

Looks like it was a fun day. I love those type of family get togethers.