Monday, April 19, 2010

Home from IRAQ...for a minute!

This was a blog I did back in May 2008:
Aaron: I missed you last night Micah
Micah: I missed you too. Where were you??
Aaron: I was with my friend Josh hanging out cause he is leaving for the army.
Micah: What is the army??
Aaron: It is the people who protect us.
Micah: From the bad guys daddy??
Aaron: Yes from the bad guys.
Micah: Tomorrow when I get bigger can I do that.
Thought of this when I was posting these pictures...can't believe how time has flown by.
Josh (one of Aaron's best friends) came home for about two weeks from IRAQ...him and his wife stayed with us for the weekend.
This picture was taken for Josh, so he knew that his friends were praying for him back in LaGrange!!
Josh stayed with us SuperBowl weekend...I just had to put Lucah in his Viking shirt cause it was supposed to be the Colts and the Vikings in the Super Bowl...haha! Feb 2010


No comments: